9.04.2008

welcome to college life 2.

well things seem to be getting a little better.  I no longer wake up with the thought of "oh crap, I'm still here."  No, instead I wake up thinking "yes, one day closer to going home."  Still not the best outlook on life, but hey, I felt content before 11:00 this morning, we're making progress.

One thing I've learned, however; is that college students master the art of multi tasking.  Now I'm not just saying texting your buddy while you watch tv.  No, we college students are able to: do laundry, homework, blogging, and IMing....all at one time.  No joke.  

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that all dark, stormy, rainy, heavy clouds....really do come with a silver lining.  Yeah, that sounds good.

1 comment:

StriveforYourDreams said...

Hey, Hey!
Keep your chin up. C'mon it can't be that bad right? Good to hear you have mastered multi-tasking...
We definitely have to try to hang out when you come home.