9.28.2008

welcome to college life 4.

Well we are now past the one month mark, and low and behold, I am actually starting to enjoy it here.  My parents brought up the Jeep last weekend, which has already proved itself useful.  So I'm pretty happy about that.  Today my friends and I are planning a trip into the next town over to go to not-Wal*Mart and Wegman's.  I'm pretty excited; not gonna lie.

Classes have been going pretty well so far.  I've successfully passed all three of my exams so far.  That's the funny thing about college, they don't call it a test, but rather an exam.  Whatever, they're still annoying.  

English is.....well it's english.  It makes me miss last year's AP Lang like crazy.  Sociology is pretty cool, my teacher never ceases to surprise us.  Biology is not as hard as I thought it would be.  The only down side is this one lab project that we're doing.  We have to grow plants for the entire semester and chart their growth and lots of other stuff.  Oh joy.  By far, my favorite class has to be Chemistry.  Not only do we get to blow things up in class, but on Thursday mornings when I have to be in lab by 8:20, at least there is an extremely cute TA to help us out.  Hehe, yeahhhh...

Well, life of a college student, enough said.  I've off to breakfast now, then going shopping later.  Fun fun.

No comments: