8.26.2008

welcome to college life.

So if you ask me how I'm doing, my answer can vary in a number of different directions.  If I've just come from Biology, I'll tell you that I'm coming home in October and not coming back.  If you ask me after Chemistry, I'll tell you that I think I'm going to enjoy my classes.  If you ask me after Sociology, I'll tell you that my teacher reminds me of Mrs. Henry, acting like Mr. Ryan.  And if you ask me after English, er rather Writing II, I'll tell you that it should be a breeze compared to AP Lang.  Not that I'm complaining, but rather thanking Ms H for the excellent job she did in preparing me for this year's English class.

Yes, I still feel homesick, and yes, I miss my friends terribly, but I guess I'm starting to realize that life moves on, and things will change.  I'm not happy about it, but it's there.  

One good thing has come out of this college thing so far...corporalcadet.  Look him up on YouTube and I guarantee you'll be laughing.  I know I was.

Hope everyone else is having a better time than I am. 

1 comment:

Ms. H said...

Change is good! Hard--but good. Hang in there...and know that you have all kinds of support when you need it.

You're right--corporalcadet is pretty funny.