3.13.2009

life is good.

today was a good day. the last 48 hours have been pretty good. I got go visit one of my very good friends at school, which also allowed me to see yet another college campus.  after visiting a few friends at school, I am very happy with my college choice.  my parents are glad to hear that, but more importantly, I'm glad that I made a good decision.  so maybe I complain sometimes at being at school, but that's usually only on the weekends.

today was made even better by my visit to HP, where I got to see some of my high school teachers and some of my friends that are seniors this year.  Time flies when you're having fun, which is pretty evident by my almost hour long conversation with one of my friends from high school.

then I went to the barn and rode my horse.  well technically he's not mine anymore, but he'll always really be mine, because he loves me, and was very happy to have me ride him again.  and my mom brought him a donut, so that made him happy too.

tonight i went out for dinner with another friend that I haven't seen in a while and got Rita's italian ice for dessert. sounds like a pretty good day huh? i think so.

all in all, right now, life is good.

No comments: