3.01.2009

i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

only one more week to go, woohoo.  if there's ever been a time when i need to go home, it's now.  i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, and i really just want to go home.  there's only about 10 hours left of this weekend before i get to spend my next two weekends at home, and i couldn't be more excited.

did you know the pharmacy in town is closed on weekends? yeah, me either.  it kinda sucks when you run out of tissues and your nose won't stop running.  so i've been downing cough drops like it's my job.  oh well...

2 comments:

Ms. H said...

You've been having some ups and downs these last few weeks! I hope venting on the blog helps to make you feel a little bit better. Have a great visit home!

lil ray of sunshine said...

It definitely helps having this to vent with. Right now I'm just sick and ready to go home. It's not fun being sick when you don't have any down time. I'm just not looking forward to the 4+ hours drive next friday...