2.08.2009

flip flops...?

So as I'm sitting here defrosting, I thought I might as well use my time wisely.  Why am I defrosting?  Well I had made plans to study with a fellow student for an upcoming Psychology test at the library.  We said we'd meet at 11 on Sunday morning, sounds perfect, right?  Wrong.  The library opens at 12 on Sundays, a little piece of information that had slipped my mind.  So as I stood there outside the library for about 20 minutes, debating with my mom via cell phone whether or not I should wait or leave, I got a tad bit chilly.  The view from my dorm room window had been lying.  It made me believe that the temperature today was as inviting at the 55* of yesterday.  It's actually not that warm today, so my feet got kinda raw standing outside in flip flops for that length of time.

By now I'm pretty much defrosted, and getting ready to trudge over to the library yet again.  Probably gonna wear shoes and socks this time...

No comments: